FBC Senior Pastor Job Description
First Baptist Church, Maryville, Tennessee, seeks a senior pastor to lead our church to fulfill our mission: "Together in Christ, we love God and others."
- Proclaimer. The FBC senior pastor will effectively and lovingly communicate God's word using Scripture to present engaging and relevant teaching that reaches everyone.
- Caregiver. Our senior pastor will be an individual who loves others, and illustrates this by leading our church ot meet the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of our community.
- Proactive Leader. The FBC senior pastor will lead our church by casting a clear vision and working with other pastors and church leadership teams to promote the love of God and others in our community. In addition, our pastor will perform other duties in accordance with our church bylaws.
- Evangelism. Our senior pastor will mobilize our church to promote the growth and advancement of God's kingdom on Earth through both local and global initiatives.
- Education: A graduate degree from an accredited seminary.
- Experience: Previous senior pastor experience in required.
- Compatibility: We are searching for a pastor whose theology, faith, and experiences allow them to understand and effectively lead in accordance with our affirmed church identity document.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.